The Rally Team would like to welcome members to the Ulysses Club National Rally in Mandurah, from 18th to 24th March 2024.
The Rally Handbook is now live, full of useful information, and is updated regularly.
Go to bit.ly/NatRally24 for the Handbook, or email [email protected]
If you have never ridden across Australia now is the time to give it a go, as it is an experience you will never forget. At our age there is not a lot of time left to leave trips like this to later!
For your own safety and welfare, we strongly recommend you read the articles in the Rally Handbook about planning your trip, and preparing your bike, for crossing Australia and returning home.
If you like crabs and seafood arrive in time for Mandurah Crabfest on the Mandurah foreshore on 16th & 17th March.
- Each financial member is entitled to register ONE member or non-member guest.
- Everyone attending the Rally must pay the registration fee, whether they are a member or a guest of a member, regardless of the amount of days they attend.
- Registration fee includes a lapel badge.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Due to the financial commitments by Ulysses Club Inc. towards the 2024 National Rally the refund policy is as follows:
- Cancellations received after 5pm 1 March 2024 will incur a $30.00 per person cancellation fee.
- Applications for refunds for non-attendance must be submitted to the National Administration office by
5pm 30 April 2024.
- No refunds will be provided for Dinner bookings if submitted after 5pm 1st March 2024.
- No refunds will be issued for Commemorative Merchandise orders after 5pm 7 December 2023.
IMPORTANT: In order to receive your Commemorative merchandise at the National Rally in Mandurah, please ensure you order it as part of this Registration process - do NOT order it from the Gear Shop.